FOR PRESS PURPOSES CONTACT ME:

Contact: LEATHER-LOVE@HOTMAIL.COM

Zara black and white

Hello lovers! I've been away for a couple of months now, dealing with my final master dissertation and my internship at an advertisement company but now I'm back to put this baby to work!

Here's a look inspired in items at www.zara.com and I hope you like it! I just love black and white outfits so I had this pulled together.
A clean white dress with an androgen look added by this amazing jacket and this power bomb boots!
Easy breezy!

Lots of love, 

Raquel Volz Bell de Aquino


Zara black and white


Zara white dress
zara.com


Zara coat
zara.com


Zara shoes
zara.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Lots of Love, Raquel ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...